Guilty by Dissociation: 05/26/11 Guilty by Dissociation: 05/26/11

05/26/11

I wrote this as a journal entry to post on here and never got around to it.

   James was out for a moment today. He was angry that I was wearing tight pants and I thought of the irony... The one day I wear those for like 2 hours and he showed up. He was excited about maybe getting a job at the beef jerky plant. He would be.. He wanted me to put down his information on the application and I thought that would have been silly.
   The whole thing was like a shot of adrenaline when I came back. That was hours ago and I still feel hyped. That's just James, though. He's all enthusiasm and "Hard work pays off" and just an all around ball of energy. I like to imagine he would fall in love with Jack. She seems like the kind of girl that would interest him because he wouldn't understand her. Not many people do. But she'd be good for him - he doesn't much care for kissing or physical contact either.
   My mind is a tilt-a-whirl.. Constantly. However, I am liking the fact that my alters are coming out. It gives me more of a sense of stability and security. It's what I know. And they, in a weird, psychobabbly kinda way, complete the puzzle.
   Also, I'd like to say:

The Goodwill here is the best thing -ever-. Thank you for giving me $100 worth of shorts for $9.17.

1 Comment:

  1. Eden said...
    Don't forget to find out if Emily ever drew that poster for me. <3

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS