Guilty by Dissociation: It's a Post Guilty by Dissociation: It's a Post

It's a Post

I wonder if anyone else sees silvery lines and static.... huh..

Job interview Tuesday at a cleaning service. Simple enough job, evening hours. It's part time. Better than nothing, but it won't support me. I applied for a few full time jobs too.

Oh, interesting thing happened. I was cooking earlier and I know for a fact that I turned the burner off (we have a gas stove). 20 minutes later, my roommate goes into the kitchen and a pot lid is sitting on the adjacent burner that is turned on high, but no flame. There's no way I did that and there's no way he did that because he was in the living room the whole time and I made sure I turned everything off. I feel like Sylvia Plath's homicidal cousin.

It's a beautiful day today. I think I'll stay inside and keep to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS