Guilty by Dissociation: -sleep- Guilty by Dissociation: -sleep-

-sleep-

So I was forced to move out of Tyler's apartment. He got an eviction notice cos Mia is over 25 lbs now (She's actually about 35) and the office people noticed. Sooo... I had a stressful weekend of moving into my mom's house (she lives 1.5 hours away, making her the closest family). I'm also passing out on my keyboard cos it's after 1am and I've had a lovely little pill. I'll update again later today. But I'm alive and I have a lot to say...later..yeah. k bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS