Guilty by Dissociation: Pressure Guilty by Dissociation: Pressure

Pressure

I woke up in a fog. Nothing has seemed real yet. It's like I'm wrapped up in a warm, silky cocoon, intricately woven just for me. Yesterday I was suspended, floating right here with my feet on the ground. Time was still. Things were in slow motion and nothing made sense. It was like everything slowed down but me. I've felt more empty than usual. It's all very strange to live your life by the minute. I waste so many of them, knowing that I only get a few at a time. I've felt that itching in my brain. Walls are shifting, voices whisper...something's in motion. It's been still and silent for so long...too long...13 months too long. But the dark is creeping back behind my eyes again. I welcome this. I embrace it. It's been too long since I've had a break from the constant shit life shovels on my head. It's been too long since I've had the luxury of seeking counsel inside my own mind. It's been too goddamn long since I've tasted the abyss, let it caress me, felt the sweet burn of icy fingers dragging me down into nothing, growing ever colder. To you it may not sound glorious or even desirable. But to me..that is my safe zone. My haven. It's only mine and the dark loves me. It's been too long..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS