Guilty by Dissociation: Day 1 Guilty by Dissociation: Day 1

Day 1

Today was eventful. Amavin re-emerged, Eden got a lot of useful information, I drove to my sister's where I will be staying until Sunday, and my mental stability is slowly deteriorating. But I'm going horseback riding tomorrow. I hope it helps clear my mental space a little...
My sister may have the pleasure of meeting Avana in person since she loves horses as much as I do and has been dying to get back on one for ages.

This will be my first night without Skype in quite some time. I at least got to call my love about 3 hours ago and I stayed on the phone until she was fast asleep. Most of the time, her comfort comes before mine and that's a choice I make. I mean, yeah, I'll have a little trouble when/if I attempt this foreign thing called sleep, but that's not important. What matters is my girlfriend fell asleep to the sound of my voice and the last thing she heard me say was "I love you." That means more to me than most people realize.

Emily's been pretty quiet today. I just let her watch something on some kid's network. I'm unfamiliar with the television anyway, but put me in another state and I'm totally lost. She didn't want to color or draw or read today. In fact, I heard very little from her. The others have been rather quiet as well... It makes me think something is going on that I don't know about. -shrug-

Well...wish me luck. Off to the air mattress to hopefully dream sweetly about Eden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS