Guilty by Dissociation: It's a New Day Guilty by Dissociation: It's a New Day

It's a New Day

Started therapy yesterday and a new job today. Therapy is going to be great; I can already tell. She actually believed me when I told her about the others. She also told me that my diagnosis wasn't in the charts, so she'd have to go with depression (what I was there for before) until she could see prominent evidence that I'm DID. Which is okay, I guess...I don't understand why my first therapist didn't write it down in my chart, but I guess she had her reasons... I'm going to prove it to this one. Somehow. At least she's on my side and didn't say "I have no idea why you're even in my office," like the last one did. I can't make another appointment til I have a concrete work schedule, which should be tomorrow.

No progress yet on breaking this wall down. Still silent. Hopefully they will come back soon. Life is...harder without them. But I'm getting through it.

My room's a mess and I have some homework to do, but life is good for the moment. I have no complaints - except their absence. Someone pray for me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS