Guilty by Dissociation: Full Moon Guilty by Dissociation: Full Moon

Full Moon

Emily is turning out to be an amazing addition to my headling family. She's innocent and sweet and caring and she doesn't see colors of skin or religious differences - she just sees people she can play with or talk to. I've found she's afraid of men. While she was watching Lion King last night, one of my guy friends dropped by to deliver the book he ordered for me (House of Leaves =D) and she immediately closed the dvd player (it's portable) and ran back inside and hid from him. I don't think I've ever switched so quickly. After he left, I talked to Eden about it and Emily seemed to calm down and decided she wanted to finish the movie.

Eden told me that after the movie was over, Emily read Cinderella to her and they talked for a while until she was ready to sleep.

In the meantime...

It was a full moon last night. For some reason, I don't react well to full moons. My energy goes haywire and I turn into some kind of homicidal ravenous...thing, or I become completely debilitated in every aspect. Funny thing is...I usually don't remember those nights too well. It does the same thing to Laia for some reason. It doesn't bother Avana at all and she prepared early to switch with me if it got too bad. It wasn't necessary, though I did alter to Laia at one point because she wanted to talk to Eden. I think it helps her cope with the pain.

Agenda for today:
*Watch another movie with Emily.
*Do some last minute homework.
*Learn how to make an origami pinwheel.
*Try to help Eden through the day...[hasn't been a good one for her so far].
*Stop making agendas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS