Guilty by Dissociation: Stalemate Guilty by Dissociation: Stalemate

Stalemate

Starting therapy again on Tuesday if my insurance is still good. Nervous. Not sure what to say or where to start. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to again. Especially since I'm getting the best therapist in the facility. I'm starting to hate everyone. Maybe I have black and white thinking or something. I know that part of it is my fault for not being assertive and saying "I have an issue; let's talk about it." Instead I say, "I have an issue; oh, you do too...well, let's talk about you." And with my friends, even when I start talking about my problems, they either downplay it like it's not that serious or they automatically redirect all focus to their miniscule whiny bullshit problems. Why do I even bother with people anymore?

Still silent inside. Still empty. Still hollow. Still unable to express it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS