Guilty by Dissociation: Rae's Mania Guilty by Dissociation: Rae's Mania

Rae's Mania

At least, I think that;s what it is. She gets into a strange manic sort of hyper mood every now and then. It's interesting to watch her stare at the walls with wide eyes and giggle a lot, honestly. I don't want to say it's fun, but.... well it is. I admit it. As long as they don't hurt her then I play along or wait it out.

The trigger for these moods seems to be nonexistent; it could just be a random mood swing, or it could be a manic-depressive episode. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime she's very happily eating her chocolate ice-cream. <3


Eden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS