Guilty by Dissociation: Curses Guilty by Dissociation: Curses

Curses

I feel like I'm going to explode. Like a ton of rocks just crashed onto my head. Everyone tells me "It'll get better," or "Things will work out fine." When, goddamnit, when? When is it my turn? When do I get a break? 20 fucking years of disappointment and arguments. 20 years of fucked up, that's what it's been. I get a few good things every now and then, but shortly afterwards, it gets broken or fucked up and needs repairing or it was never really worth a shit in the first place. I bent over backwards for anyone, cared about everything, was a good person...and then I got shit on 200 times too many. So I hardened up. I stopped giving a shit about you, you, you, and you. Oh, and you too. And continued to get shit on. WHAT DID I DO WRONG. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS