Guilty by Dissociation: Thing 2 Guilty by Dissociation: Thing 2

Thing 2

I'm not like the SCAD kids...not like her friends...the people she knows... They talk about art and sociopolitical issues and they have talents and they come from better backgrounds than I do and they all seem much more compatible to her than I... At least, in my own mind. I keep wondering if she'll meet someone and over time, find that...let's give her a name; let's say Amy... and over time, she'll find that Amy is better for her than I am. Maybe Amy doesn't smoke pot or like to party. Maybe she writes and sings and plays guitar. Maybe Amy doesn't get so angry and say things she can't control and doesn't mean. Maybe she knows Japanese and likes anime and manga and steam/dieselpunk. Maybe her family would be better for Eden. Maybe Amy will be able to give Eden all of her attention all the time. Maybe she'll give Eden more than I can and maybe...just maybe...she'll love her more than I do........ 


I hate Amy...  

I'll probably get in trouble for this blog later, but that's alright because this is about me right now. Actually, it's been more about that home-wrecking bitch, Amy, but you know what I'm saying. It's hard not being there. There's too many people that I don't know anything about, haven't met them, seen a photo, talked to in any way...that she hangs out with. How can I trust them? I trust her, usually, when I'm not being an extremely insecure, paranoid, controlling jerk. People have told me she's too good for me; that I don't deserve her; I don't treat her right; she'll leave me one day anyway... It's fucked up what people will tell you, but what's more disturbing is when we start believing them. It ruins days, it causes fights, it even pans out to be completely true if it gets deep enough into your head. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS