Guilty by Dissociation: My Week Guilty by Dissociation: My Week

My Week

It wasn't completely terrible. My dog ripped up a piece of my friend's carpet, so I have to get that fixed. Today, she also dug up 2 of my sister's plants...she really never does that. Oh, also, I'm visiting my sister! I leave today though. Someone cracked my laptop screen, but no one will come forward and admit it. I'm not mad, I just want $40 to -help- replace it. I'm not trying to make someone pay for it in full because it's partially my fault for leaving it out where other adults could touch it. But of course, everyone denied it and I trust no one in that house anymore. My brother and his 4 children moved into my mom's 2 bedroom trailer...they all have to sleep in the living room til he can either get on his own feet or his lady lets him back in the house. I'm hoping for the latter. Aaaand, I have a job interview Friday!! Now I'm off to visit with my sister and my nephew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS