Guilty by Dissociation: Active Guilty by Dissociation: Active

Active

Today has been an interesting day, to say the least. Emily is a lot more active than Laia or Avana. She came out earlier this morning and colored for a little while, but Eden didn't know what to do because Emily wasn't talking, so Eden asked her to go get me. It made Emily feel kind of bad because she's just a kid and that seemed more like "Go away" to her. It took Avana a while to calm her down and explain to her that Eden didn't mean it like that.

I went out for lunch with my dad, his fiance, and my aunt. About half-way through our meal, I saw a little girl go over to the gumball machine. Emily got excited and came out for a minute and started bouncing and she had this huge smile on her face because the other girl was around her age and she wanted to ask her to play. She quickly went back in when she caught my father's eye. There was a moment of awkward silence and extremely odd looks from my family and I didn't really know what had just happened. The rest of the time was uncomfortable because every time I'd go to say something, they either ignored me or treated me like a child. I suppose that should have been expected.

We came home and I got a few children's books, some "How to Draw __" books, other activity books, and a puzzle from upstairs where we keep all my childhood things. I told Emily that I would play The Lion King 1 1/2 for her later if she was a good girl all day. She drew Eden a "picshur" of the two of them all happy and smiling and wrote that she loves her. And she read a book. So I tried to play the DVD on my computer and it won't play because apparently I don't have the proper DVD-Decoder installed, so...I had a whining, upset 5 year old to soothe.

Avana says that Emily is lonely because she's "the only kid in a group of big people" and she has no one her age to play with. I feel so bad...I find myself somewhat wishing there was another child alter in there so she can have some company. =\


i drawed eden sumting today. she likd it she sed. i am hapy. i lik her a hol lot. i am sad cos the movie wont play but rae sed i can wach sumting els layter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS