Guilty by Dissociation: Emily Guilty by Dissociation: Emily

Emily

Emily seems to be a sweet young girl; her age is still undefined and seems to change sporadically from about 4 anywhere up to 7. She scared me this morning when she was mute and seemed to be crying; I was afraid her father would walk in (I didn't know he'd left) so I asked her to tell Rae to come through. It hurt her feelings, which I didn't mean at all and still feel bad about. I'll draw her a picture to try and apologize.

She drew me a lovely picture, which Rae promised to send to me, and she's watching Lion King now- I can hear her giggling. She likes coloring books and wants to read me the "Nose Book" later.

I think we're getting used to this.


Eden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS