Guilty by Dissociation: Avana Guilty by Dissociation: Avana

Avana

Name: Avanara Odet.
Preferred Name: Avana
Status: Optimistic
Quotation: "I've seen brighter nights."
Hobbies: Research, art, piano, horseback riding, questioning human logic.
*May also be a professional bubble blower.

That being said... Ello! I assume I'm supposed to write a bit about myself, eh? Alright then. My family is European; my father is English, my mother is Irish. I have somewhat of a mixed accent...very awkward. I was told to wait here for a while until my family came back for me, but that was almost six years ago. I have adopted Rae's family as my own and they love me (well...her. They don't know about me) very much.

I don't come out often. It's a bit more painful than you'd imagine, honestly. Though, I do enjoy being out during the day, but only when it's warm and sunny. I don't much care for the cold.

I'm a generally cheerful and upbeat person. I think it's best to look at the bright side of things and remain hopeful, yet it's not productive to hope without action to change the situation. I believe hard work and perseverance will take me where ever it is I wish to go. I never begin a task I can't complete. From the time I was a tot until I was sent here for safe-keeping, my father always told me, "When you 'av nuffin lef, you see, you gotta yank yerselv up by yer bootstraps and keep on keepin' on." I have followed that advice all my life and I always seem to come out on top of things!

Oh! And my birthday is coming up soon! I will fiiiinally be 21, though it doesn't do me much good with Rae's driver's license. =\ Ah well, I don't drink anyway. In any case, that about sums it up. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS