Guilty by Dissociation: Laia Guilty by Dissociation: Laia

Laia

My name is Lahiel Criste. I go by Laia. Introductions seem rather asinine in this aspect, yet I respectfully oblige my contribution. Rae says I'm eighteen, but really, I just turned seventeen in October. I don't come out much; it takes a lot of energy from us for me to sustain any longer than ten or fifteen minutes. After the successful integration of Amavin, I was "appointed" Gatekeeper. There are still memories that I keep to myself because Rae is not ready is face them. I did, however, give her the option of knowing, though I'm sure that broke some unwritten rule somewhere in the imaginary Guide to Gatekeeping.

Eden is always so curious about what I do in my spare time, or rather, when I am not being her (better) therapist. When I am not sleeping, I am meditating. Other than that, I've been known to be found with my nose in encyclopedias and dictionaries - just for fun. Not to brag, but I do have a particularly expansive vocabulary, but I keep it simple unless I so happen to find someone of equal intelligence who actually understands what I'm saying and can contribute to the conversation. I like numbers - algebra, geometry, and calculus are simple enough to understand, yet I refuse to follow the formulas most instructors teach. I prefer to find my own and apparently that does not constitute enough intelligence in the math field for an A, even though my answers were always correct. I'm fond of cats and bells, sometimes even together if I'm feeling lucky.

I suppose that's all anyone really needs to know about me for now. I can't stand someone who wears out their welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS