Guilty by Dissociation: The Little - Part 2 Guilty by Dissociation: The Little - Part 2

The Little - Part 2

She told us her name is Emily. I let her come out for what seemed like barely half an hour; Eden says it was about 2 hours. I told her if she wanted to come out to play, it was okay. She colored Eden a picture of a cat in a flower pot and she was so excited when she finished! She seems to be more around the age of 4-5. I read somewhere that little's ages can fluctuate and it's still the same child...which would make sense because her comprehension, capabilities, and methods of activity change.

I'm not great with kids.. I mean, I'm okay, but I don't always have time to play and Avana doesn't have time to babysit her continuously throughout the day - she's busy. Eden doesn't exactly know how to handle children either and Laia certainly doesn't understand how to nurture a child.

Eden offered to buy her a 500 piece puzzle and earlier told me she could look into getting some second grade workbooks because she can't attend school. Laia and Avana both function on a college level with me, so if I switch during class, they can keep up. Hell, they usually do better than I do anyway. But Emily's 7. If she comes out during class...that could be a huge problem.

And what about around my family? The other two can "be me" around them, but Emily, again, is a 7 year old that needs 7 year old attention. My dad looks at Avana funny sometimes because she slips with her accent and whenever Laia's out, they fight because she's so headstrong and "won't take his shit." I never really fought back and still don't, so I guess it catches him off guard...I'm losing my train of thought.

I feel like I don't have the means to provide things that she needs - arts and crafts, more coloring books, something to get attached to like a stuffed animal or a blanket, hair bows, clips, children's books, appropriate music...-sighs- ...I don't know how I'm going to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS