Guilty by Dissociation: On Laia and Avana Guilty by Dissociation: On Laia and Avana

On Laia and Avana

Eden here, the girl with BPD who loves Rae and her two headlings so very very much. ♥ My BPD causes us to argue sometimes, mostly me picking fights or being oversensitive when I'm not careful to keep an eye on my "status." But we're very much happy together (at least, I am!) and so very pleased to be able to share my own insights into Rae's complicated mind. In this case, her headlings.

Ah, Avana... a bubble of sunshine, poised and polite and always cheerful. She has a habit of playing mind games and arguing with Laia but she's so very sweet and kind! It's always fun to talk with her and of course I adore her accent. Very sexy. ♥

And of course Laia. Far more intelligent than I am, always thoughtful. She's my therapist part time ♥. She's brilliant, but can come off as curt and rude if you aren't used to her (it hurt at first but I don't mind it now at all).

I love them both very much and I can say I'm always pleased when one comes out to speak with me, even just for a few minutes.

But when they don't, I have Rae- so it's always happy time for us!


Eden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Rae has DID. There are people in her head that take over and make her lose time/forget things. She also has ADD, OCD, and is quite possibly On the Borderline with her fiance, Eden, but she hasn't been properly diagnosed.

Rae Feels Like

LABELS